Top 10: Things to do when it's raining
We're all dreading it but it'll soon be that time: the rainy season has officially started. After all, this is England, and after every sunny summer comes the inevitable drizzle. But fear not! Love Camden has selected the best places to hide away from the rain and make the best of the autumn wet-season!
1. Wander round the British Museum for the day and make use of their incredible covered courtyard to get that indoor/outdoor feeling while keeping dry!
3. Stay in and download a good read from our Camden libraries digital catalogue!
4. Chase the sun, pop on the Eurostar and head to the south of France.
5. Catch a matinee at one of our many theatres!
6. Keep warm and in rhythm with a high energy dance class at FRAME.
7. While away the hours playing ping pong under cover at CSM.
8. Pop to UCL for lunch hour lecture!
9. Visit one of our small galleries! Click here for more information on small independent galleries in Camden.
10. Get more wet! Play in one of our many public space water fountains, including Granary Square, Swiss Cottage Park and Russell Square!