– Create your own brain structures and add to a giant sculpture (Autism friendly) with Holborn Community Association
– Respond to what you’ve seen throughout the day with eye opening activities
– Using VR walk through a brain and discover it’s inner workings with the Sainsbury Wellcome Centre
– Join UCL in an immersive sensory experience to discover how our new digital world has affected how we sense the world?
– Join researcher, Annamaria Caursi, to encounter images of ‘our’ brains.
– Do we learn to see? The Royal College of Opthamologists tell you how!
– Discover the connection between hearing and sight with The Francis Crick Institute
– Do you have synesthesia? Join researcher Rachel Mason in an informal Synesthesia meet-up!
11am-12pm Autism friendly opening suitable for families who prefer a quiet environment.