Award-nominated Shakespeare's Wanderers are delighted to present a new production of Twelfth Night, which will take audiences back to the roaring twenties for an evening of romance, fun and mischief.
''A fantastically entertaining production of a Shakespeare comedy by a talented cast.'' (Audience member on Much Ado)
Bring a blanket and picnic and sit back as they take you on a glorious outdoor adventure full of comedy, music and mischief.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Running time of two hours (including 15 minute interval).
- Play is performed in a park with NO seating, so please bring a blanket or a low camping chair to the venue.
- By purchasing a ticket, audience members agree to follow all current government COVID-19 guidelines. All audience members must sanitise their hands on arrival, and socially distance themselves from other audience members. Audience details will be kept on file for 21 days after your visit in order for us to track and trace if this becomes necessary.
- Suitable for ages six and up.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Remember to bring appropriate clothing for the weather on the day.
- You're welcome to bring a picnic, but please take any rubbish with you at the end of the show.
- Please be aware that the show will be performed in all but the most extreme weather conditions. To find out more about our weather policy, please visit our website here: https://www.shakespeareswanderers.co.uk/productions/weather-policy