For the first time ever, on Saturday 29th June, Le Cordon Bleu London will throw open its doors for a very exciting Summer Food & Drink Festival. The world famous cookery school will host a fabulous array of Chefs including Asma Khan; Olivia Burt and Anna Hansen, to name just a few.
Across the day, guests will be invited to immerse themselves in all things food and drink – some of the event highlights include;
- A pop up cookery bookshop hosted by Phaidon publishers
- Private tours behind the scenes of Le Cordon Bleu
- Cookery demonstrations hosted by the likes of Asma Khan of Darjeeling Express and featured in Netflix Chef’s Table, Anna Hansen of The Modern Pantry, Ramael Scully of Scully in St James’ Market, Rakesh Nair of Cinnamon Club, Kerth Gumbs of Ormer Mayfair and Robert Ortiz of Lima.
- Practical Workshops hosted by esteemed Le Cordon Bleu alumni including Boulangerie Techniques; Plant Based Workshop; Patisserie Techniques (all priced at just £25)
- Wine Tasting Workshops exciting wine tasting sessions with Master Sommelier Matthieu Longuere
- Slow Food Market an all-day market with food suppliers and producers celebrating the guiding principles of Slow Food: ‘Good, Clean and Fair.’ Shoppers will be able to fill their fridges and pantries with amazing food products
Date: Saturday 29th June 2019, Time: 10.00am- 6.00pm
Address: Le Cordon Bleu London, 15 Bloomsbury Square, London WC1A 2LS
For more information, please visit Le Cordon Bleu Summer Festival website